Brazilian Chicken CurryFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 3/4 c coconut milk shopping list
- 2 Tbs tomato paste shopping list
- 1 Tbs ea minced garlic and fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 med Vidalia or other sweet onion shopping list
- 2 bell peppers,cut into 1" strips and halved crosswise shopping list
- 12 oz. yukon gold potatoes,cut in 1" pieces shopping list
- 4 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 8 chicken drumsticks,skin removed(2-1/4 lbs0 shopping list
- 3 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Mix coconut milk,tomato paste,garlic,ginger,salt and pepper in a 6 qt. slow cooker. Add onion,peppers and potatoes;mix well till vegetables are evenly coated.
- Rub curry powder all over chicken. Place chicken on top of vegetables in slow cooker.
- Cover,cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Five forky!goodeat in Benton loved it
Yes, definitely a Five Forky! I love curries so this one will come up real soon.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Mmm MMM Mmmm you know I love curry! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it