Brazilian Chicken CurryFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 3/4 c coconut milk shopping list
- 2 Tbs tomato paste shopping list
- 1 Tbs ea minced garlic and fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 med Vidalia or other sweet onion shopping list
- 2 bell peppers,cut into 1" strips and halved crosswise shopping list
- 12 oz. yukon gold potatoes,cut in 1" pieces shopping list
- 4 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 8 chicken drumsticks,skin removed(2-1/4 lbs0 shopping list
- 3 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Mix coconut milk,tomato paste,garlic,ginger,salt and pepper in a 6 qt. slow cooker. Add onion,peppers and potatoes;mix well till vegetables are evenly coated.
- Rub curry powder all over chicken. Place chicken on top of vegetables in slow cooker.
- Cover,cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Five forky!goodeat in Benton loved it
Yes, definitely a Five Forky! I love curries so this one will come up real soon.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Mmm MMM Mmmm you know I love curry! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it