Cheese and Jalapeno Stuffed BurgersFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preparation: Combine ground beef, onion, Greek seasoning salt, and
- pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- Form mixture into 8 thin patties. In a
- separate bowl, mix together jalapeño pepper and cream cheese.
- Spoon cheese mixture onto 4 of the patties.
- Take the remaining patties and place them on top.
- Seal edges and press to an even thickness about 1 1/2 inch.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill.
- Place burger patties on grill and cook over medium heat
- for 15 minutes turning once.
- Serve with buns and condiments.