Prize Butter BarsFrom sammij 4 years ago
How to make it
- Beat together the first 5 ingredents til particles are fine.
- Take out 1 cup for topping & save
- Press rest firmly into a greased (9x13) pan
- (DO NOT BAKE YET)
- Combine cream cheese, butter, br sugar & coconut. Beat well
- Spoon here & there over mixture
- Bake @ 375 for five minutes
- Spread topping to cover.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs
- Bake 25-30 min. or until light brown
People Who Like This Dish 17
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- MissouriFarmWife Ozarks, Missouri
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- chef_irish Gainesville, FL
- hunnee Nanaimo, CA
- mbeards2 Omaha, NE
- selna Vancouver, CA
- nightkitchen Claremont, CA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Plus 7 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksammij Kimball, MN
The Rating4 people
These Sounds Great!!! High 5chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
wow a great prize and wonderful post thanks bunches a must try high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These sound delicious, and fairly easy. I'll have to try them. I bet you can substitute nuts for the coconut?nightkitchen in Claremont loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!