Green Bean And Tomato SaladFrom valinkenmore 5 years ago
- 2 pounds green beans shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until they are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and rinse the green beans under cold water until they are chilled; pat the green beans dry.
- In a large bowl, whisk the mustard with the vinegar. Gradually whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the green beans, tarragon, chives, and thyme and toss to coat. Add the tomatoes, toss gently, and serve.