Fried Spring Rolls (po Pia Thot)From tanwiratchada 4 years ago
- 12 oz. Spring roll wrappers shopping list
- 1 cup Ground pork 1 cup shopping list
- 1 Egg shopping list
- 2 oz. Mung bean noodle (or beanthread) shopping list
- 1 cup Green cabbage, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 cup Bean sprouts 1 cup shopping list
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, chopped. shopping list
- 1/2 cup Flour and water paste shopping list
- 1-2 tsp.Ground pepper. shopping list
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce. shopping list
- 4 cup vegetable oil. shopping list
How to make it
- Soak the beanthread in water until soft, drain and cut into short lengths.
- Mix together ground pork, egg, cabbage, bean sprouts, ground pepper, soy sauce and beanthread and put aside.
- In a pan heat up a little oil and fry the chopped garlic until aromatic, then add the mixture and fry until cooked and well seasoned. Take this mixture off heat and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, stuff this filling into the spring roll wrappers and seal with flour paste.
- Fry spring rolls in hot oil until golden brown and drain. Served hot with plum sauce.