Pound Cake TiramisuFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 c heavy cream shopping list
- 4 oz. bar cream cheese,room temperature shopping list
- 3 Tbs confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c strong coffee or espresso,room temperature shopping list
- 2 Tbs dark rum or brandy shopping list
- 1 loaf pound cake,preferably marble,cut in 1/2' thick slices shopping list
- 1/4 c shaved semisweet chocolate shopping list
- unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl,using electric mixer,beat cream cheese,cream and confectioners sugar until combined in small bowl;combine coffee and rum.
- In 2qt. baking dish,lay half the cake slices in a single layer,trimming to fit. Brush with half the coffee mixture. Top with half the cream mixture and half the chocolate. Repeat. Dust top with cocoa powder.