Peanut Butter And White Chocolate BlondiesFrom nehawedadabdullah 3 years ago
- 125g plain flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 100g butter, at room temperature, plus extra for greasing shopping list
- 150g crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 175g light brown sugar or whith sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 75g white chocolate, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 170C/gas 3. Butter the sides of a 20 x 20cm square cake tin and line the base with greaseproof paper.
- 2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a small bowl and set aside.
- 3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and peanut butter together until very soft. Add the sugar, egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combined. Add the flour, baking powder and the chopped chocolate and mix to form a dough.
- 4. Place the dough into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 25–30 minutes, or until golden brown and almost firm in the centre.
- 5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin, before removing and cutting into squares.
The Cooknehawedadabdullah Bangladesh, Dhaka
- Not added to any groups yet!