Shrimp Pasta Salad with FetaFrom blombo 7 years ago
- 12 oz. Rotelli pasta shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 bunch green onion, diced shopping list
- 2 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 3/4 lb. medium shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 lb feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh oregano, minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In a large pot of boiling water, cook rotelli until just tender but still firm, about 8-10 mins. Drain well and keep warm.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a saute pan, heat olive oil. Add onion and garlic, cook until softened, 2-3 mins. Add shrimp and cook, until pink 2-3 mins longer.
- 3. Add olives, oyster sauce, and lemon juice. Reduce heat and cook 2 minutes to slightly reduce. Add the feta, oregano and pepper. Cook until cheese melts about 1 min.
- 4. Add hot pasta and toss to mix.