Grilled Oriental TofuFrom chuckieb 4 years ago
- 1 block 'firm' tofu (1 lb/454g) shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- For the Marinade: shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic,finely minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger root, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. red chili paste (sambal oelek) shopping list
How to make it
- Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut into slices about 1/2" thick and cover with marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours, or preferably longer, to allow the marinade to penetrate the tofu.
- When ready to serve, remove from marinade and pat dry.
- Brush lightly with vegetable oil.
- Grill over medium heat, basting now and again with marinade, 5-7 minutes per side.
People Who Like This Dish 24
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- optimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- gabriellesmith Nowhere, Us
- Astriastar Boulder, Colorado
- slapo Bratislava, SK
- chefpriyanka Staten Island, New York
- foodspice MELBOURNE, AU
- mexmommy Nowhere, Us
- daniel896us Lacey, WA
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- Plus 14 othersFrom around the world!