Hawaiian Lamb Sliders W/hoisin-soy GlazeFrom shandy 4 years ago
- FOR THE HOISIN-SOY GLAZE: shopping list
- 2 T. hoisin sauce shopping list
- 2 T. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 T. honey shopping list
- 1 T. Sriracha hot sauce shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple rings in juice shopping list
- FOR THE BURGERS: shopping list
- Around 1 pound ground lamb shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 4 slices prosciutto shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- wasabi, to taste shopping list
- Hawaiian sweet rolls, toasted on the grill shopping list
How to make it
- Make the hoisin-soy glaze: In a small bowl, combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, Sriracha and 1 Tablespoon of pineapple juice, reserving pineapple rings for later. Whisk together until combined.
- Mix mayonnaise with about 1 1/2 teaspoons of ready-made wasabi and set aside.
- Make the burgers: Prepare grill to medium-high heat, or preheat broiler. In a medium bowl, add lamb, salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of hoisin-soy glaze, reserving remaining glaze. Gently mix to combine, and form into miniature patties for sliders.
- Drain pineapple rings and set on a plate, ready for the grill.
- Same with Hawaiian sweet rolls. Slice sets of three in half, ready to toast on the grill over indirect heat.
- Cook lamb patties on grill or in broiler 2 minutes per side, longer depending on desired doneness. TOP LAMB PATTIES WITH HOISIN-SOY GLAZE 1 MINUTE BEFORE YOU FINISH COOKING. Put pineapple slices on grill during the last 2 minutes of grilling patties along with the buns.
- ASSEMBLE: Cut pineapple slices into 4 sections and wrap each section with a strip of prosciutto. Put mayonnaise mixture on bottom buns, then lamb patty, 2 sections of pineapple wrapped in prosciutto, then top bun.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!