Spinach LasagnaFrom chuckieb 5 years ago
- 3 fresh whole-grain lasagna sheets shopping list
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach, washed and patted dry shopping list
- 1 jar of your favourite spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 tub fresh ricotta cheese (15 oz.) shopping list
- 2 cups grated mozzarella shopping list
- oregano shopping list
- Grated Parmesan shopping list
- parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on the bottom of a small lasagna or baking pan.
- Cover surface with a sheet of lasagna, 1/2 of the ricotta cheese, 1/2 of the spinach, 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce, and 1/3 of the mozzarella.
- Lay down another sheet of lasagna, the rest of the ricotta, the rest of the spinach, 1/3 of the sauce and 1/3 of the mozzarella.
- Add your final sheet of lasagna, the remainder of the sauce and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with oregano, some grated parmesan and parsley for garnish.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 40-45 minutes.