Cheesey Roast Potato BakeFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4 lbs russet potatoes,cut in 1/4" cubes shopping list
- 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 TB butter,cubed (I only use 4-6 too much) shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. shredded colby-Monteray Jack cheese blend shopping list
- 1 (8oz) bottle ranch dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400'. Lightly grease a 9x13" baking dish.
- Place potatoes in baking dish. Season with chili powder,salt and pepper. Evenly distribute the butter over the potatoes.
- Cover dish with foil and bake 1 hour in preheated oven,until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven,and mix in the cheese and Ranch dressing . Continue cooking 10 mins or till cheese is melted and bubbly.