Triple Chocolate Brownie PieFrom taesma 7 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- vanilla ice cream shopping list
- chocolate or hot fudge ice cream topping shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
- In small bowl, beat eggs.
- Blend in sugar and butter.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa and salt. Add to egg mixture, stirring until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts if desired, and vanilla.
- Spread batter into pie plate; bake 35 minutes (30 minutes for 9 inch pie plate) or until set. Pie will NOT test done in center.
- Cool, cut into wedges.
- Serve with ice cream, top with ice cream topping.