Crock Pot Midwestern Ham And Potato CasseroleFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 6 cups cubed, peeled baking potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups extra-lean ham shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn, drained or shopping list
- one cup corn cut off cobs shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, ham, corn, and onion. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, milk, flour, and black pepper. Stir until smooth. Pour over potato mixture and stir gently to mix.
- Pour into a 3 to 4-quart slow cooker. Cover. Cook on LOW setting 7 to 9 hours or until potatoes are tender.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating1 people
This was very easy to put together, tasted yummy, great comfort food. Only changes made were to leave the skins on the potatoes; added some fresh garden chives for color, subtle taste and because we have a bumper crop--we like them too. We would make...morelovebreezy in Colorful loved it
Oops duplicate.lovebreezy in Colorful loved it