Sweet Potato Fries With DipFrom shandy 5 years ago
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch fries shopping list
- 3 T. olive oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 t. sea salt shopping list
- 1 T. dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 t. freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- DIP Ingredients: shopping list
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 T. lemon juice shopping list
- a few hot pepper flakes to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the fries with olive oil, sea salt and minced garlic. Place on a silicon mat or foil lined baking sheet. Bake until golden, about 30 - 35 minutes.
- While fries are baking, combine the basil and pepper in a small bowl to sprinkle on fries fresh out of the oven.
- In another bowl, combine the dip ingredients and stir.
- When the sweet potato fries come out of the oven, sprinkle with the basil and pepper the serve with the dip. So Good!