Massaged Kale SaladFrom nativeprincess 3 years ago
- 1 bunch kale, stalks removed and discarded, leaves thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 lemon juiced shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 2 tsp honey shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 mango, diced small (about 1 cup) shopping list
- Small handful toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds) shopping list
How to make it
- In large serving bowl, add the kale, half of lemon juice, a drizzle of oil and a little salt. Massage until the kale starts to soften & wilt, 2-3 minutes. Set aside while making the dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining lemon juice with the honey and lots of freshly ground pepper. Stream in the 1/4 cup oil while whisking until a dressing forms, and you like how it tastes.
- Pour the dressing over the kale, add the mango & pepitas. Toss & Serve.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooknativeprincess Magalia, CA
The Rating2 people
Anyone who thinks they don't like kale, need to give this recipe a try! Loved it Marie and I would give it 10 stars if I could!! More in the IMI -------> moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
This is a favorite for my family. We make it with spinach
instead of kale though. Four thumbs up (from self and wife)rayt721 in Cleveland loved it