Massaged Kale SaladFrom nativeprincess 3 years ago
- 1 bunch kale, stalks removed and discarded, leaves thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 lemon juiced shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 2 tsp honey shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 mango, diced small (about 1 cup) shopping list
- Small handful toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds) shopping list
How to make it
- In large serving bowl, add the kale, half of lemon juice, a drizzle of oil and a little salt. Massage until the kale starts to soften & wilt, 2-3 minutes. Set aside while making the dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining lemon juice with the honey and lots of freshly ground pepper. Stream in the 1/4 cup oil while whisking until a dressing forms, and you like how it tastes.
- Pour the dressing over the kale, add the mango & pepitas. Toss & Serve.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooknativeprincess Magalia, CA
The Rating2 people
This is a favorite for my family. We make it with spinach
instead of kale though. Four thumbs up (from self and wife)rayt721 in Cleveland loved it
Anyone who thinks they don't like kale, need to give this recipe a try! Loved it Marie and I would give it 10 stars if I could!! More in the IMI -------> moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it