Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins - VeganFrom veggirl 8 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup ground flax shopping list
- 1 T baking powder shopping list
- dash salt (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 unsweetened applesauce (1 snack sized container) shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 4 very ripe bananas shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips or use 1 cup sliced almonds, dried fruit and nuts, blueberries, shredded coconut or a combination there of. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using olive oil, oil a 12 count muffin tin, or 6 count Texas/oversized muffin tin.
- In one bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, flax, baking powder and salt, if using).
- In a large mixing bowl w/electric mixer or stand mixer, beat together wet ingredients (sugar, bananas, applesauce, water, olive oil and vanilla).
- In small batches, add dry ingredients to wet until combined well.
- Stir in chocolate chips, dried nuts, etc.
- Scoop into oiled muffin tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes, cool on racks and enjoy! : )
The Cookveggirl N/A, WI
The Rating4 people
Made these last night, using chocolate and coconut flakes also instead of using 1/4 cup of water we used coconut milk in replace.
xxMarieinvisiblechef in loved it