Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella And Pesto Chicken BreastsFrom melliegirl 5 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 8 pieces of streaky bacon shopping list
- block of mozzarella cheese shopping list
- sun dried tamato pesto(works best) or basil pesto if you prefer this flavour shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- origanum shopping list
- tooth picks shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Pound four chicken breasts till 1cm thick
- Season chicken with a bit of salt, pepper and origanum
- Spread pesto on one side of the chicken breast
- Cut off a substantial piece of the mozzarella place it on the chicken breast and roll the breast up securing the cheese in the middel.
- Wrap two pieces of bacon around the rolled up chicken breast and secure the bacon and chicken with tooth picks to make sure the roll doesn't fall apart.
- Place your wrapped chicken rolls in a greased oven proof dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, baking time might me more or less depending on your oven.
- Serve with salad or veggies of your choice.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookmelliegirl Ladysmith, South Africa
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!