Cocoa Krispies CookiesFrom DetroitTokyo 5 years ago
- 1 stick butter (room temp) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg (room temp) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup unbleached flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup cocoa Krispies cereal shopping list
- vanilla bean ice cream shopping list
- cocoa Krispies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix flours with baking soda. Slowly add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Mix well. Using a wooden spoon, fold in cereal. Do not over mix.
- Form tablespoons of mix into balls by hand and drop onto cookie sheet. Bake about 12 minutes, until bottoms are golden brown. Transfer to cooling rack.
- Once cookies have completely cooled, choose two that are same size, scoop some ice cream onto the bottom of one and top with the bottom of the other creating a sandwich. Roll sides in Cocoa Krispies. Enjoy! Repeat if you're feeling really sinful ;-)
People Who Like This Dish 26
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!