Rosemary ShampooFrom helewes 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the fresh rosemary in the distilled water for 1/2 hour, reducing the amount of liquid by half.
- A slow boil mind you :>)
- Allow to cool.
- Strain the rosemary and water into a large screw-top jar and add the unscented shampoo and essential oil.
- Shake well to mix.
- Decant into decorative bottles.
- Friends would love a gift of this in a beautiful bottle.My friend Sherri just expects it around this time every year.Hope you and your friends will too!
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!