Sweet 'n Saucy Baked ChopsFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients, marinate pork chops overnight for best flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place marinated pork chops (with marinade) in a baking dish.
- Cover, and bake 30 minutes, or until internal temperature of the chops has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- You might want to pour the sauce in a saucepan and boil it to let it reduce and thicken or thicken with a cornstarch/flour slurry.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating3 people
That's just what mother said. "Yummy!"
Made a pic for you. Paired it with yellow rice/w cheese and green beans with cabbage, spiked with mesquite smoke flavor.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Super fantastic and easy recipe! I was SO pleasantly surprised at how the sauce came out and the overall flavor of these was so delightful - this will definitely be made often at our house from now on. I had 5 thick cut chops, so I doubled the sauce ...moreessentialingredients in Kansas City loved it
Do you think this will work just as well with thin bone-in chops? Do you think it will affect the cook time?DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!