Hot Key Lime White ChocolateFrom keni 4 years ago
How to make it
- In medium, heavy saucepan, combine white chocolate and heavy cream.
- Heat over low heat, stirring often, until chocolate is melted.
- Add juice from lime(s)...you want about 1 1/2T of juice and about 1/2t zest
- Add half and half and stir well, continuing to heat, until heated through. Keep temp fairly low... warm enough to keep the chocolate melted, but not too high. Try to avoid boiling.
- Serve when warm topped with whipped cream and more lime zest, if desired.