Hokkien MeeFrom wokkingmum 9 years ago
- Yellow flat noodles shopping list
- prawns, shells removed and deveined shopping list
- squids, sliced shopping list
- Cai Xin, cut into section shopping list
- fish cakes, sliced shopping list
- stock or water shopping list
- corn starch mixture shopping list
- Seasonings: shopping list
- - ½ tablespoon dark soy sauce shopping list
- - ½ oyster sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Stir-fried the prawns, squids, fish cakes and cai xin with garlic.
- Set aside.
- In a pot, cook the noodle with enough stock to cover it.
- When the noodle is cooked, add in the seasonings, prawns, squids, fish cakes and cai xin.
- Let it cook for ½ minute then slowly stir-in the corn-starch mixture to thicken the sauce.
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating2 people
Oh, wow! Have to agree with your husband, atleast 4 stars...atleast!grannysboy in Woodstock loved it
You can add any other ingredients of your choice. You can also blanch your ingredients instead of stir-frying. I only add-in the ingredients to the noodles during the last part so not to over-cook them. Adjust the amount of seasonings. If you like a ...morewokkingmum in Singapore loved it
No, I'm not. I'm a Singaporean!
Do drop-by to have a look! :)wokkingmum in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!