Panko Crusted Fish With Dill And Cream Cheese SauceFrom BMikel 3 years ago
- 4 8 oz. fish fillets shopping list
- ½ cup flour shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 ½ cup panko bread crumbs shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- oil for the pan shopping list
- lemon slices shopping list
- dill and cream cheese Sauce shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped dill shopping list
- 1 tbsp capers shopping list
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the fish fillets and dry with paper towels, salt and pepper the fillets, set aside. Put flour, egg and panko bread crumbs in separate plates. Dredge the fish in flour first, then in the egg and finally in the bread crumbs. Heat oil in a pan, pan fry the fillets until cooked, serve with lemon slices and the dill and cream cheese sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl of a small food processor or in a bowl using an immersion blender. This sauce can be made ahead of time as it keeps well refrigerated for up to three days.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- LadyLovesCats Nowhere, Us
- webdude Plymouth, NH
- kennadlovley Portland, OR
- mrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- ppryor Ovilla, Texas
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- squirrel_nut Austin, TX
- jlpart Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- chief_cook_and_bottle_washer Nowhere, Us
- optimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!