Shrimp, Baby Bella, & Spinach Pasta in Garlic ButterFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter, divided shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1/8 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 10 large or jumbo shrimp, peeled & cleaned shopping list
- 8 oz. baby portabella mushrooms, cut into chunks or thick slices shopping list
- 6 oz. fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 6 oz. spaghetti cooked al dente shopping list
- grated asiago cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil and 1 tbsp butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add shrimp & season with half of Old Bay, salt & pepper. Cook for 3 minutes. Turn shrimp & season other side. Cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining tbsp of butter in another skillet. Add mushrooms & season with salt & pepper. Saute, stirring occasionally. Once mushrooms begin to release their own liquid, add spinach. Remove from heat & stir. Combine pasta, shrimp, and vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.