Passion Fruit DressingFrom berry 8 years ago
- 1 cup passion fruit pulp concentrate (prepare it with fresh passion fruit in the processor food and a little bit of water) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar (or Splenda as your taste)) shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in the blender and use like a salad dressing. You can keep it in the freezer for about 2 weeks.
- If you want, Add sesame seeds over the salad .
- * Don't use Olive oil for this recipe, it doesn't taste good.
The Cookberry Winter Park, FL
The Rating9 people
Great recipe. We made this a week ago, with fresh passion fruit. Very good.wmhaynes in Simpsonville loved it
Hi Berry!! I agree, great recipe! Thank you for the post!!! (Another reason for me to buy passionfruits!)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
This is great variation for the salad will try it soon .Canola oil is vegetable oil,or corn oil?.. cause this is what i use in my cooking.lohashim in Riyadh loved it