Lemon Zucchini Cake With Lemon Cream Cheese FrostingFrom doreenfish 3 years ago
- 1 box lemon cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs; slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups. zucchini; peeled & grated shopping list
- 4oz. pkg. instant lemon pudding shopping list
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest shopping list
- FROSTING: shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. butter; room temp. shopping list
- 3oz. pkg. cream cheese; softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1tsp. grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all cake ingredients on low speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour into prepared 9x13" baking pan.
- Bake @ 325F for 40 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven & let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare frosting.
- Cream together butter & cream cheese.
- Add powdered sugar & mix well.
- Add lemon juice & zest and mix to combine.
- Frost cooled cake and garnish with lemon if desired.