Oatmeal Butterscotch CookieFrom alaskanmom 9 years ago
- 3/4 Cup(1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 Cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/4 Cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 Cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1 (10oz) bag butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar & brown sugar until blended.
- Add eggs & vanilla, beat well.
- In another bowl stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon & salt.
- Gradually add to the butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in the oats & butterscotch chips, mix well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly on the pan, then move to wire rack to cool completely.
- This recipe could make about 3 or 4 dozen, just depends on how big you want the cookies. I tend to make mine bigger, so I usually don't yield that many.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating3 people
Yummy! My daughter and I made these tonight. We ended up with 40 cookies. I'm going to make these for the Christmas cookie swap this year.eatumup in loved it
I love these cookies. They are always the best afterschool snack! For me, after the kids are sent off to school!!!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!