Scents Of Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp ground espresso coffee shopping list
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin shopping list
- 6 oz bar cream cheese, cut into 6 chunks shopping list
- 1/4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 6 jumbo muffin cups with paper cups.
- Mix flours, spice, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugars, oil and applesauce in a large bowl until blended.
- Beat in pumpkin until well combined, then gradually add dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way with batter, then place 1 oz cream cheese in the centre of each cup.
- Cover cream cheese with 1-2 tbsp additional batter.
- Top with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes in the tins, then remove to a wire rack and cool completely.