Oven Baked Crusted ChickenFrom pointsevenout 6 years ago
- ¼ t salt shopping list
- ¼ t pepper shopping list
- 4 (6 ounce) skinned chicken breast halves shopping list
- I used boneless fillets and had to cut them in half to get the weight. Don't think I'd use bone-in because they would have to be parakeet to cut the weight. shopping list
- 8 (4 ounce) chicken drumsticks, skinned shopping list
- Again, my drumsticks were over the weight (5 ounce) shopping list
- ¼ c honey shopping list
- 2 T Dijon mustard shopping list
- ¾ t paprika shopping list
- 1/8 t garlic powder shopping list
- 1 ¼ c finely crushed cornflakes, about 4 cups uncrushed cereal shopping list
- ½ c finely crushed pecans shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over chicken; set aside. (These guys are jokesters. How in the world are we supposed to spread 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper over 12 pieces of chicken. I definitely used more.) Combine honey, mustard, paprika and garlic powder in a small bowl; stir well. Combine cornflakes and pecans in a small dish; stir well. Brush both sides of chicken with honey mixture; dredge in cornflake mixture.
- Place chicken pieces on large baking sheet coated with cooking spray (I used parchment paper for easier clean up). Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray; bake for 40 minutes or until done.
- Serve with: Celery Mashed Potatoes And Chicken Gravy