Pesto Chicken BurgersFrom christinem 2 years ago
- 1 pound ground chicken breast (approximate) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp prepared pesto (I used traditional basil, garlic, pine nut, olive oil) shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan shopping list
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- Pinch red pepper flakes shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and form into 4 patties.
- Preheat grill or frying pan over medium-high heat (I do like to lightly oil the pan a bit)
- Cook burgers about 4 minutes each side or until cooke dthrough and no longer pink in the middle.
- Garnish as desired - I like to put a l ittle fontina cheese on them for the last minute of cooking. Sliced tomato and a pesto/mayo spread would be nice too!