Pesto Chicken BurgersFrom christinem 4 years ago
- 1 pound ground chicken breast (approximate) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp prepared pesto (I used traditional basil, garlic, pine nut, olive oil) shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan shopping list
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- Pinch red pepper flakes shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and form into 4 patties.
- Preheat grill or frying pan over medium-high heat (I do like to lightly oil the pan a bit)
- Cook burgers about 4 minutes each side or until cooke dthrough and no longer pink in the middle.
- Garnish as desired - I like to put a l ittle fontina cheese on them for the last minute of cooking. Sliced tomato and a pesto/mayo spread would be nice too!
People Who Like This Dish 12
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- MissouriFarmWife Ozarks, Missouri
- NPMarie Magalia, CA
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- chuckieb Ottawa, CA
- Cosmicmother Victoria, Canada
- DetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- stellajean Nowhere, Us
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- ctrevors Miramichi, Canada
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookchristinem Worcester, MA
The Rating2 people
You have a great burger recipe here Christine! Ground chicken really needs help in the flavor department, and I think the amount of pesto in this really perks it up! I doubled up the recipe with nice results, although I did add more red pepper flak...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Very moist and tasty. Good job.
12/26/14pointsevenout in Athens loved it