Stir-fried Spinach With GarlicFrom resc 2 years ago
How to make it
- Cut off the thick stems of the spinach and discard. Clean the and drain the spinach.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach. Stir the spinach to cover more of it with the oil and garlic. Cover the wok and cook for 1 minute.
- Uncover and stir the spinach. Cover the pan and cook for an additional minute.
- After 2 minutes of covered cooking the spinach should be completely wilted. Remove from heat. Drain any excess moisture.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookresc Munich, Germany
The Rating4 people
I make this often. My favorite is napa cabbage cooked the same way. You cook just what I love - kindred spirits, I guess.impssweetp in loved it
Made this last night, easy & oh, so good!!
I added review to the "I Made It" Group :)nativeprincess2 in Magalia loved it
This is almost exactly how this Israeli woman my dad & I shared a meal with prepared her spinach that I couldn't stop raving about - but she also uses lemon juice. So I added some too and it was great. Thanks!DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!