Stir-fried Spinach With GarlicFrom resc 3 years ago
How to make it
- Cut off the thick stems of the spinach and discard. Clean the and drain the spinach.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach. Stir the spinach to cover more of it with the oil and garlic. Cover the wok and cook for 1 minute.
- Uncover and stir the spinach. Cover the pan and cook for an additional minute.
- After 2 minutes of covered cooking the spinach should be completely wilted. Remove from heat. Drain any excess moisture.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookresc Munich, Germany
The Rating5 people
Hi Resc! What could be better than this! It's absolutely perfect and I appreciate that your instructions are to slice the garlic cloves because I love them that way! Added a review to Nativeprincess2's IMI post. Here's the link ---------> moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
I make this often. My favorite is napa cabbage cooked the same way. You cook just what I love - kindred spirits, I guess.impssweetp in loved it
Made this last night, easy & oh, so good!!
I added review to the "I Made It" Group :)nativeprincess2 in Magalia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!