Brown Sugar Glazed SalmonFrom midgelet 3 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the sugar, honey, mustard and salt well. Place salmon skin side down on baking tray. Brush over the salmon.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source and broil 8 to 10 minutes or until golden glazed and done.
- Garnish with dill and lemon slices if desired
- May be served warm or room temperature
- Note: may also use salmon steaks for the recipe
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
This recipe is absolutely delicious - thank you!Cherrill in Pizarra loved it
mrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
MrP was right. This is really super good salmon! I didn't have any dill though. 12/18/12
I added my picture, too. More in his thread in IMI.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it