Grilled Italian Red PotatoesFrom wynnebaer 5 years ago
- 6 red potatoes, sliced into wedges and par boiled shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 packet of Good seasons Italian dressing* shopping list
- red pepper flakes to suit your taste (optional) shopping list
- seasons-italian-dressing-mix.html">Copycat Good Seasons Italian dressing Mix shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl, combine oil, seasoning mix and red pepper flakes
- Add potatoes and mix to coat.
- Grill over medium heat on all sides until golden brown
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
The Rating2 people
Love it!! You know I will be all over this one. : )sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Made these last night and they were fantastic!! I have done something similar in the oven, and they are just as wonderful on the grill! Quick, easy, and flavor packed...the best kind of recipe!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Threw these on the BBQ last night after the rave reviews of the other ODD members! :) They were excellent. So tasty and so nice to be able to cook them outside and not heat up the kitchen inside! Fun recipe Corinne. Thanks!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!