Iced Peppermint Tea With LimeFrom vivian 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place the peppermint and Ceylon tea bags in a large teapot or heatproof jug.
- Add the sugar and pour in 750ml (1 1/4 pints) boiling water
- Stir well to dissolve the sugar and leave the tea to infuse for 10 minutes.
- Remove the teabags and leave the tea to cool.
- Stir in the strained lime and lemon juice and chill in the fridge.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- laurakaay Oroville, CA
- kimberry Mesa, Arizona
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- tinadc Cape Town, ZA
- kyme Kuala Lumpur, MY
- greekcook1 Atlantic City, NJ
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- imhungry Northern, OH
- wildkerry Grande Prairie, CA
- lunchboxer Columbia, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookvivian Stoke-on-Trent, GB
The Rating5 people
As it gets extremely hot here in Pretoria, South Africa this is a perfect drink THANXtinadc in Cape Town loved it
omg im excited this sounds fantastic more!!! give me more !!!!!lol lol now what kind of tea can i sub ive never heard of ceylon, can i buy it here??? ill look when i go to storeminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Wonderful refreshing Drink! High 5 :)kimberry in Mesa loved it