Sauteed MushroomsFrom joe1155 2 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the olive oil in a saute pan over medium high heat. When hot add some salt and pepper and the mushrooms.
- Let the mushrooms sit in the pan for 2 or 3 minutes to let them brown a little. Then shake the pan a little and let them sit for another 2 or 3 minutes to brown on the other side.
- They will start to release liquid about now. Let them cook until the liquid is almost evaporated, shaking the pan occasionally. When the liquid has almost evaporated, add the garlic and oregano, shaking the pan constantly for another minute or so.
- These are really nice served with a grilled steak.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!