Lemon Yogurt Loaf Or MuffinsFrom Good4U 2 years ago
- 1 half cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- Grated zest of one lemon or you could also use lime or an orange (which ever one you are doing) shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sifted flour with 1-1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup neutral oil, like canola or melted butter shopping list
- syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice or orange, lime juice which ever you are doing. shopping list
- 2 tbs sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven 350F
- Beat yogurt and sugar then add eggs and lemon, orange or lime zest. (which ever one you are doing.
- Sift in flour with baking powder and beat in oil or butter
- Pour into a greased loaf pan or into greased muffin tin.
- Put loaf pan in oven for 35 – 45 min.
- Muffin tin for about 25 min.
- While in oven add lemon,orange or lime juice(which ever one you are doing) in small sauce pan on medium heat. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Remove loaf pan from oven or muffins what ever one you are doing.
- Test to make sure it is done.
- Cool for a bit and prick all over with a fork.
- Spoon syrup over top and if desired add more zest.
- You can also sift icing sugar on top when it is all cooled.
- Very moist and freezes well.You can even slice it frozen for lunches or for a quick treat.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The CookGood4U Perth, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!