Creamy Lemon Pepper Shrimp Sauce for SalmonFrom keni 1 year ago
- 2lbs raw salmon shopping list
- simple seasoning for the salmon. I used only sweet paprika, salt and pepper shopping list
For Creamy lemon pepper shrimp Sauce
- 2T olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 2 large lemons, juices(should be about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 2t fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1t favorite season salt blend shopping list
- 1lb fresh small or medium shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 stick butter, cold, and cut into 16 pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Season salmon with seasoning of choice and grill, broil or bake as desired, until done. Probably only take about 15 minutes or so at 400. Do not over cook
- Meanwhile, heat oil, garlic, WHITE parts of the green onion, lemon juice and pepper in medium skillet.
- Cook on low heat, stirring often, until simmering.
- Add shrimp and continue to cook, stirring often, until shrimp is just done: turning pink and beginning to curl.
- Meanwhile, heat cream in small sauce pan over low heat and simmer about 5-7 minutes to reduce and thicken slightly.
- When shrimp is done, turn off heat to that pan.
- Remove salmon from oven and keep warm.
- Now add the butter pieces, 1 at a time, whisking well between each and adding another only once the previous is melted. After about 8-10 pieces, you can add the remaining and just whisk well. Mixture should be slightly thickened and frothy.
- Remove from heat.
- Add contents of shrimp skillet and green onion tops and stir to combine well.
- Serve sauce over salmon pieces.
- And sop up all the amazing sauce with the Cheddar Biscuits Red Lobster Style :)
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating1 people
This looks delectable! I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the linking my biscuit recipe :-)DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
I knew I would love this and I was happy to find that my beau & his dad also did. It is impressive as you say and very rich and oh so delicious! I served it with the biscuits and grilled asparagus as per your recommendation and some Basmati rice....moreDetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it