Creamy Green Chile Chicken EnchiladasFrom cinnamongal 4 years ago
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c onion, chopped shopping list
- 1-2 fresh roasted green chiles, chopped (or 4.5 oz can chopped green chiles) shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese (can use low fat), cut up and softened shopping list
- 3-1/2 c cooked, chopped chicken shopping list
- 8-10 8" flour (or whole wheat) tortillas shopping list
- 1 1/2 c green chile enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1-2 c Cheddar & Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded (as desired) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat: add onion and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in green chiles, chicken & cream cheese. Stir constantly until cream cheese melts. Remove from heat.
- Spoon approx 3-4 Tbsp chicken mixture down center of tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in lightly greased 13X9 baking dish. Repeat.
- Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas & top with as much cheese as desired. Bake in 350 oven for 35-45 minutes, until bubbly & cheese is lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!