Arcobaleno PizzaFrom christinem 3 years ago
- pizza dough for 12" crust. shopping list
- 2 tbsp prepared basil pesto shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded Fontina cheese shopping list
- 2 cups, lightly packed, chopped baby rainbow chard (chiffonade style), plus some of the chopped stems* shopping list
- Sliced or halved heirloom tomatoes (depends on shape/size - I used Striped Romans, which are basically roma tomatoes with yellow streaks shopping list
- 3 oz thinly sliced pancetta, chopped* shopping list
- 4 oz goat cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan shopping list
- Drizzle of olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- fresh cracked pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450* F (375* if using a pre-cooked pizza dough shell)
- Shape dough onto pizza stone
- Spread with pesto, then layer the fontina and chard. Arrange tomato slices. Top with pancetta, and goat cheese. Sprinkle with parmesan. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with oregano and pepper.
- Bake until crust is golden - about 20 minutes. (Check at 15 minutes if using pre-cooked crust)
- Cut into slices and serve.
- *Note: You can use larger chard leaves, but you may want to steam them a bit if tough. On those large leaves, I would slice the stems and saute with the pancetta first.