Orange SherbetFrom zena824 9 years ago
How to make it
- Stir together the frist 3 ingredients, and pour mixture into freezer container of a 5 quart electric freezer.
- Freeze according to manufacturers inst.
- Pack freezer with additional ice and rock salt and let stand for one hour before serving.
- For Peach Sherbet: Substitute frozen peaches for crushed pineapple and peach soft drink for orange soda.
- For Strawberry sherbet: Substitute 1 (10oz) package frozen sliced strawberries for crushed pineapple and strawbery soft drink for orange soft drink.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating7 people
Ouch.... who did you make mad? Strange... Did they give a reason for the rating? I thought it was quite good... But then, I like a wide range of foods..linebb956 in La Feria loved it
This was fantatic. We made it a while back and forgot to tell ya. I invited the neighbors over and they just had to have the recipe. I don't do big dinners much so we like to have home made ice cream and stuff like that. We are planning on doing the ...moretnacndn in Jasper loved it
I'm going to make this and stuff it into hollowed-out orange peels! I've been looking for a tried and true sherbert recipe for ages so thank you so much for this one! (If you happen to have a good lemon sherbert, please post it?) Thank you!!!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!