Chicken Legs AmandineFrom otterpond 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1 ½ pound chicken legs shopping list
- ¼ cup slivered almonds shopping list
- ½ cup dry white wine shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, pushed through a press shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to warm setting. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Sprinkle chicken legs with salt and pepper. Brown chicken 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a platter and place in oven.
- Add almonds to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes, until golden. Transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon. Pour off fat from skillet. Add wine, water and garlic to skillet. Increase heat to high and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is reduced by half. Remove from heat and stir in almonds, butter, parsley and lemon juice. Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Net Carbs: 2 grams
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!