Aunt Aggies Oatmeal CookiesFrom otterpond 2 years ago
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 c hot water shopping list
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 c rolled quick oats shopping list
- 1 c dark brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped nuts shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 c vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add raisins to hot water and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the following and mix well. Add spices, salt soda, flour, oats, sugar and nuts.
- In smaller bowal:
- Eggs and beat well with a fork, then add oil and UNDRAINED raisins and vanilla. Stir together and por into the dry mixture. Stir, just until well blended. Drop by teaspoonful on to ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees, 10 to 13 minutes.
- Makes 4-5 dozen
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/aunt-aggies-oatmeal-cookies/