Pumpkin Cream Cheese MuffinsFrom luisascatering 3 years ago
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 cup organic granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed organic brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg plus 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 cup organic milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp. organic pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- cream cheese Filling: shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 TBS. organic granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin pans (or use unbleached cupcake liners) and set aside See Photo. (This recipe made 18 regular sized muffins for me.)
- Mix pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg & whites, milk, and oil. Stir in flour, baking powder, pie spice, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, using a whisk, beat the cream cheese with the egg and sugar.
- Spoon some pumpkin batter into the bottom of each muffin cup (I used an ice cream scoop with scraper). Then add about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture See Photo. Finish off each muffin with another spoon full of the pumpkin mix.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and cool. See Photo
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating1 people
I just made these in cupcake size and mini size, both DELISH!L0VE2EAT in loved it