Stuffed Shells ParmesanFrom wynnebaer 3 years ago
- 1 box jumbo shells (contains approximately 36) shopping list
- 1 large container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheese, divided (can be mozzarella or an Italian cheese blend) shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup parsley, rough chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Your favorite marinara sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare shells according to package directions
- Drain and set aside to cool
- In mixing bowl, add ricotta cheese, eggs, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, the Parmesan cheese, parsley salt and pepper; combine thoroughly.
- Using tablespoon, fill each shell with cheese mixture and place on baking sheet. (There should be enough mixture to fill all shells)
- Coat bottom of baking dish with Marinara sauce
- Add amount of shells you want
- Cover with marinara sauce
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese (If baking all shells at once you may need more cheese to cover)
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes covered with foil, then uncover and bake another 15-25 minutes until cheese is full melted.
- To freeze remaining shells, wrap amount you want per meal using foil in single layers then add to zip lock bag. Take out and thaw before baking.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!