Eclair CakeFrom sm8085 3 years ago
- 13x9 inch pan shopping list
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix (200g approx) shopping list
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed (225 g approx) shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1 package graham cracker squares (450 g approx) shopping list
- 1 package prepared chocolate frosting (450 g approx) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly blend the pudding mix, whipped topping, and milk.
- Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Spread the frosting over the whole cake up to the edges of the pan. Cover, and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- The frosting will be easier to spread if the cake is covered and chilled for about 30 minutes before spreading.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cooksm8085 Nowhere, Us
The Rating3 people
Made this - it is absolutely divine! It was even better after it had chilled overnight...and it disappeared fast to rave reviews! .SadiesMom in loved it
wow this looks really good..
5 forks!! <3jisa in loved it
pointsevenout in Athens loved it