Eclair CakeFrom sm8085 3 years ago
- 13x9 inch pan shopping list
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix (200g approx) shopping list
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed (225 g approx) shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1 package graham cracker squares (450 g approx) shopping list
- 1 package prepared chocolate frosting (450 g approx) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly blend the pudding mix, whipped topping, and milk.
- Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Spread the frosting over the whole cake up to the edges of the pan. Cover, and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- The frosting will be easier to spread if the cake is covered and chilled for about 30 minutes before spreading.
The Cooksm8085 Nowhere, Us
The Rating3 people
Made this - it is absolutely divine! It was even better after it had chilled overnight...and it disappeared fast to rave reviews! .SadiesMom in loved it
wow this looks really good..
5 forks!! <3jisa in loved it
pointsevenout in Athens loved it