Intoxicated FajitasFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 2 pounds flank steak or skirt steak shopping list
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup tequila shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder or chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- flour tortillas (grilled if desired) shopping list
- grilled onions shopping list
- grilled peppers shopping list
- salsa or pico de gallo shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Place steak in a large resealable bag.
- In a bowl, mix vinegar, olive oil, tequila, lime juice, garlic powder, chipolte power, onion powder and salt.
- Whisk well.
- Pour over steak.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Peheat grill to a medium-high heat. If you have mesquite chips available, you can use them for a different flavor.
- Remove steaks from bag.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes per side, or until done.
- Remove meat and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing into strips.
- Serve in flour tortillas (I grilled those) and top with grilled onions, grilled peppers and salsa. Top with guacamole and/or sour cream if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!