Buffalo Turkey BurgersFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 1 pound ground turkey (ground chicken would work as well) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 - 1 cup panko breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot) shopping list
- 1 tsp celery seed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cabbage shopping list
- 2 tbsp mayo shopping list
- 1 tbsp ranch dressing or Bleu cheese dressing shopping list
- 4 whole wheat buns shopping list
- 4 slices provolone cheese/4 oz. bleu cheese crumbles/4 slices sharp white cheddar shopping list
- 12 celery stalks, cut in half shopping list
- 24 baby carrots or about 6 carrots peeled & cut into sticks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients in a bowl. Mix gently until just incorporated, do not over mix. Divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
- Heat oil over medium in a skillet. Place patties in skillet and cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and patties are done through.
- *Note: These may also be cooked on a grill or under broiler.
- Combine mayo with dressing of choice. Equally distribute mayo mixture on tops and bottoms of all 4 buns.
- Place cooked burger on dressed bottom bun. Top with cheese of choice, followed by cabbage and bun top.
- Serve with carrots & celery alongside.