Grilled Salmon With Orange MarmaladeFrom mrpiggy 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce (I used regular) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white rice vinegar (or other white vinegar) shopping list
- 1 pound boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut in four pieces (I left skin on for grilling skin side down only) shopping list
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced with green (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine marmalade, oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and vinegar.
- Heat grill. Brush glaze on each side of salmon; grill about 5 minutes on each side. ( I only grilled skin side down for about 10 minutes)
- Top with scallions and sesame
The Cookmrpiggy Mendocino County, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!