Pumpkin BreadFrom alaskanmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
- Make a well & add the oil, stirring while pouring.
- In a small bowl mix the water & eggs, then add to the large bowl.
- Add the pumpkin & stir until smooth.
- Pour into desired size loaf pans that have been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes to 1 hour, depends on the size of the loaves and oven or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- (I will use 6 small pans, and they usually bakes for 30 minutes)
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating3 people
sounds great cant wait to try tomorrow thank you!!!!!newmommy623 in port jervis loved it
omg the most delicious pumpkin bread i've ever made or tasted! Thank you, once again.newmommy623 in port jervis loved it
This was a big hit at the party I took it to tonight. Thanks for sharing!cherublisa in Sutherlin loved it